Applications and Initial Credentialing
- Find your State on our SERVICE AREA map to download a checklist of required documents and application required for Credentialing in your State
- We can utilize your CAQH ProView database, thus requiring less time and effort on your part
- Upon receipt of all required documents from your office we can immediately begin primary source verifications
- Let us take the frustration away from your staff!
- Simply notify us with ANY plan request for re-credentialing
- We do the rest!
Appointment and Reappointment
- NIHC Group can assist all Providers with complete Hospital Appointments and Reappointments
- We allow you and your staff to focus on your practice while WE focus on your Hospital Appointments/Reappointments
- Let NIHC Group manage the paperwork maze for you!
- We always attempt to negotiate reimbursement rates when applicable
- Simply contact NIHC Group with the Plan in which you would like to obtain in Network Status
- We do the rest!
- NIHC Group holds nearly thirty Delegated Agreements with Plans. These Agreements allow us to streamline your Practice directly onto the insurance carriers’ panel. This designation can greatly improve the time required to obtain In Network status for your Practice.
Medicare and Medicaid
- NIHC Group has years of experience with both Medicare and Medicaid enrollments and re-enrollments
- We have performed these task in many states across the country
- We specialize in assisting with the re-validation process, even if we did not process the original enrollment
- Do not let your credentialing expire with these government plans!
Renewal Alerts for all expiring documents
- Our State of the Art software will automatically send you notification of any document that maybe approaching expiration; such as, Professional License, Malpractice Insurance, Vaccinations and more.